Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
The Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2024 Symposium:
- Enabling Insight and Action in Cyberspace and Beyond
- Integrating Innovative Tools & Technique to Enhance Digital Forensics Investigative Capabilities
- Enhancing Cybersecurity Measures to Prevent & Eradicate Threats to U.S. National Security
- Investigating Cyber Threats & Raising Awareness to Safeguard National Security
- Enabling More Effective Investigations through Cutting-Edge Digital Forensics Capabilities
- Exploiting Media-Data to Support US Intelligence and Operational Priorities
- Supporting Warfighter Readiness and Ensuring Mission Capability through Digital Investigative Tools
- Integrating Digital Forensics Techniques to Protect US Critical Assets
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the digital forensics community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD & IC priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS