Topics to be covered at the 2023 Symposium:
- Delivering Superior Digital Forensics Across the Whole of Government
- AFOSI’s Mission to Utilize Innovative Digital Forensics Capabilities to Enable Effective Investigations
- The NSA’s Approach to Cyber Security in the Digital Age
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Forensics to Improve Public Safety and Promote Justice
- Developing and Deploying Digital Forensics Technologies to Support FBI’s Intelligence, National Security, and Law Enforcement Operations
- Independently Investigating and Preventing Crimes to Enable the Army’s Mission
- Guiding the Secret Service’s Investigative Work to Fight 21st Century Cyber-Enabled Crimes
- Leveraging Digital Media Forensics to Fight Online Dis/Misinformation
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the digital forensics community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
The Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD & IC priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS