Topics to be covered at the 2022 Symposium:
- Enhancing digital forensics R&D to further facilitate digital evidence acquisition & analysis at the DOJ
- Delivering superior forensics & cyber technical training at the DoD in support of law enforcement, counterintelligence, & counterterrorism efforts
- Delivering technology-based solutions that enable & enhance the FBI’s intelligence, national security, & law enforcement operations
- Driving innovation at AFOSI in digital forensics that will help to facilitate an effective cyber strategy & improve overall investigative capabilities for special agents in the field
- Overseeing FLETC’s Development & Delivery of Collaborative Digital Evidence Acquisition & Cyber defense training to all levels of law enforcement
- Augmenting & amplifying NSA’s ability to prevent & eradicate cyber threats through increased industry partnerships
- Maintaining NCIS’s strong partnerships with Local, State, Federal, & Foreign Law Enforcement/Intelligence agencies to help track developments & trends in computer intrusions
- Leveraging digital forensics technologies to identify & combat false media such as Deepfakes
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Digital Forensics Community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
The Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here:
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD & IC priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS